The special trade and industry zones are placed mainly in the suburbs of big towns or agglomerations. In this area can be run even the most dangerous manufacturing and no one will suffer from the noise, polluted air and non-stop driving trucks.
Unusual economic zones– named in short SSE are placed worldwide. You are able to see them in China, Indie, Iran, Jordanian, Poland, Russia and more. What is more, the special zones are established in states which are poor as well as wealthy. The zones can bring profits to the country and establish plenty new work places.
Every industry and its location have its advantage and drawbacks. There will be described some bad and good points of running business in a unusual economic region.
Some advantages of being a member of unusual economic region are:
– Corporations do not have to pay any kinds of duties
– The location of the unusualzones, is in very appropriate areas, close to motorways and includes large parking space
– In case of crisis and good prosperity of the unusualregion, home authorities can provide their assist
The disadvantages of running company in the SSE are:
– The corporation must be run from 3 to 5 years in the SSE- it can be difficult in times of crisis to keep the business and do not run up a debt.
– You have to pay rent for the area you use – in crisis it is able to be a big minus for your industry.
SSE is not appropriate for all industries. Some companies cannot be run here.
Special economic zones were a great discovery because people need those kinds of industries and they do not want to have them near their neighborhoods. The presented zones are perfect for huge companies which want to become more influential and want to manufacture more.